SSI Stamperia Serica Italiana was born in Como in 1990 as a provider of printing and finishing services for textiles.
The company can deal with most of the materials such as silk, wool, polyamide, all kinds of cotton, viscose and all the mixed fibers except polyester.
Since the beginning, our key targets have always been quality and service efficiency, which together can satisfy the requests of all our clients, even for the most demanding ones.
To achieve the best results we combine to our structure a styling/technical office which is able to understand and develop with the customer all the kind of needs and requests.
Always looking forward with a focus on new technologies, in September 2005 SSI started to add ink-jet digital printers to the production line, ending up with a fully specialized department in January 2010, set up with high performance printers and supported by a dedicated styling team.
Throughout the years we have raised and improved our attention to details and quality, winning the trust of the most important Italian and international fashion brands.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Printing on brand’s property fabrics:
- Natural (silk, wool, cotton and mixed ones)
- Artificial (viscose and acetate)
- Synthetic (polyamide)
- Wool, viscose, cotton, silk and other technical velvets
Large stock of SSI owned draws and graphic designs available for both traditional or digital printing.
Possibility to develop special effects (screen and cylinder technique) such has metallic, iridescent, corrosion, lacquer, laminate, etc. on request.
Traditional printing >>
- Styling office
- Automatic ink maker
- Sampling table (also handmade)
- Rotating tables for screen printing
- Rotating tables for cylinder printing (max 2 colors)
Ink jet >>
- Styling office
- Monalisa™ printers set up with reactive and acid Epson™ inks
In addition >>
- Continuous steaming lineup
- Washing and Drying lineup
- 5 steps Rameuse for ink jet preparation and finishing
- Weft threads Needle straightener
SSI STAMPERIA SERICA ITALIANA
1, Via Dell’ Artigianato
22079 Villa Guardia (CO) – Italy
Tel. +39 031 481436
Fax. +39 031 481438